Teen Mental Health Services & Treatment Center
The goal of treatment services at Visions Teen Treatment Centers in Los Angeles and Malibu is to help the teens achieve a positive state of mental health, both in the short and long-term. To achieve that goal, Visions staff move beyond the immediate, inpatient treatment programs to encourage teens to become involved in community-based resources, including healthy peer groups.
What is Included in our Mental Health Services?
Components of our mental health services include:
- Assess and meet the medical needs of the resident, through our own services and referrals
- Assess and meet the psychological and psychiatric needs of the resident
- Involve family members in the treatment program and reduce family dysfunction
- Identify situations where drugs and alcohol were used to deal with life’s problems
- Develop new, more effective coping strategies for life’s problems
- Recognize and change problematic attitudes to stay on track throughout recovery
- Encourage healthier lifestyle changes that will lead to long-term health and wellness
Mental health services at Visions Teen Treatment Centers is a combination of counseling, medical treatment, family therapy and adjunct services to help the adolescent through detox and into the recovery process. Through licensed therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists, counselors and medical doctors, our staff is ready to help teens through one of the most difficult stages of their lives. With a focus on long-term health and sobriety, our mental health services provide both immediate assistance and long-term support to ensure the success of the teens we treat.
Mental health is a central focus of any successful addiction recovery program. To learn more about our mental health services, contact Visions Teen Treatment Centers at 866-889-3665.